join a company.
Help build one.
HopeNation is a new, virtual mental health therapy practice serving children, teens and young adults who need care. We also have a specialty offering for college campuses to identify and treat students whose mental health is keeping them from achieving academic success.
We’re looking for practitioners who not only will be part of our team, but also play a critical role in shaping our company and culture as we take root and grow.
and join a movement.
According to the CDC, nearly 20% of children have a mental, emotional or behavioral disorder. Yet only one in five of them receive the care they need. This is truly a national emergency. That’s why we’re looking for passionate people like you who want to do more than counsel, who are inspired to advocate for broader access to mental healthcare among children, teens and young adults. If you’re a blogger or speaker willing to share your voice and bring hope, we’ve got a platform for you. After all, shouldn’t our careers be more than a collection of billable hours?
Innovative, effective telemental health
Through telemental health, HopeNation offers the most convenient way to access mental healthcare, especially for families struggling to find the help they need. Plus, the research is clear that telemental health is not only equivalent to in-person care, but for many children and families it is a preferred way to interact with their clinician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would I be a good fit for HopeNation?
HopeNation is right for you if:
- You have worked extensively with children, teens and young adults, and feel you have a special calling for this population.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are always looking for ways to build and improve the organizations you are part of.
- You are an innovator and embrace new but proven ways of treating our youth.
- You excel in ambiguity, and see it as an opportunity to grow, lead and impact others.
- You are ready to disrupt an industry by providing high-touch, effective telemental health services to the next generation.
What are the benefits of working at HopeNation?
Because HopeNation employs full-time and career part-time therapists, not 1099 contractors, you earn guaranteed income with bonus opportunities, plus a full scale of benefits including:
- 401k match
- Paid time off plus 12 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays
- EAP services
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Monthly technology stipend
What’s the culture like at HopeNation?
Our culture emphasizes:
- Empowerment and autonomy, without micromanagement
- Doing what you’re trained to do, not on administrative work
- Support and collaboration, where we share best practices and celebrate successes together
- Better work/life balance with flexible scheduling and convenient telemental health
- Career advancement through individual growth and development, including training and CEUs
- Giving back to your community through volunteer and pro-bono work
- Demonstrating clinical outcomes by measuring the effectiveness of interventions & making adjustments as needed. Measurement Based Care empowers clients & therapists.
- Clinical support through weekly treatment teams where challenging cases and topics can be reviewed, problem solved & treatment successes are celebrated.
Ready to join our movement?
Start here to view our open positions.